- Faithfull tools are made to tradesmen's standards by craftsmen whose work is checked to ensure that it meets the demanding Faithfull specification for each type of product.
- Faithfull tools are ideal for discerning tool buyers who prefer lower prices, but who are not prepared to compromise too much, if at all, on product quality and reliability.
- Faithfull tools are manufactured to a high standard to ensure that they give you long lasting and dependable service. The manufacturing process ends with demanding quality control checks to ensure that your Faithfull tool will not let you down.
- With a few exceptions, mainly related to cutting edges and abrasives, every non-electrical Faithfull tool is guaranteed against faulty material, workmanship and manufacture for a period of FIVE YEARS. The Faithfull guarantee does not cover product failure due to misuse, negligence or fair wear and tear.
- Every Faithfull electrical product is guaranteed for a period of one year, subject to the same exceptions as mentioned above. In the case of electrical products used for hire, the guarantee period is restricted to three months.
- Faithfull tools have a policy of continued product development and improvement and as such we reserve the right to alter the finish and specification of any product without prior notice.