Cast Lead Code 5 - 150mm x 3m (6 x 118 inches) 11.5kg
Cast lead is the best choice
Midland Lead cast lead is available in codes 1-8, so you can trust we have the perfect lead for your project.
Machine cast lead is more affordable than rolled lead, and is ready for use immediately as it has a clean, non-oily finish.
Cast lead can be installed in all weather conditions, and once installed, just needs one coat of patination oil. Your cast lead will not stain and it will not deteriorate over time.
Midland Lead cast lead is made to very precise operating standards, so you can trust it's quality. It meets the standards required of:
- The British Board of Agreement (certificate no. 86/1764)
- The European Construction Products Regulation (CPR) – our machine cast lead is CE marked to BS EN 14783
and has also gained the approval of important advisory construction organisations:
- The National House Building Council (NHBC)
- The Local Authority Building Control (LABC)
- Premier Guarantee
Machine cast lead is very versatile and has many applications:
- It is the safe choice for the construction of lead-lined boards in the healthcare sector
- It is the green, durable roofing material of choice in the construction trade
- It is an effective means of acoustic protection. Cast lead is used for soundproofing
- Cast lead can also proetct against radiation, too
Cast lead is environmentally-friendly
Midland Lead machine cast lead is manufactured using 100% recycled lead, and it can be recycled again and again.
The recycling of cast lead is also a very efficient process. Lead has a fairly low melting point, resulting in a lower carbon footprint.
Most lead roofing installations have a rating of A or A+ in the BRE Green Guide. You and your clients will benefit from buying one of the greenest building materials on the market.