Castle GRC Checkerplate Promenade Slab - 297mm x 297mm x 20mm - Buff
- These slabs give freedom to remove the tiles for inspection, services, repairs and many other reaons for wishing to remove the tile during their lifetime
- The tiles are tested internally and externally
- Average breaking loads of 300kg are achieved
- Durable and strong
- Ease of installation
- These promenade slabs have been specially designed to be used with paving support pads
- They can, of course, still be fixed direct to the roof surface with PU adhesive, but using the paving support pads allows them to be used in any situation where direct contact with the waterproofing membrane is to be avoided
- This may be required for certain application situations, such as with some of the single ply membrane manufacturers
|Product Type||Promenade tiles|
|Size (W x L)||297 x 297mm|
|Slip Resistance||52 wet (low potential for slip)|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.
Other products you may be interested in.
Castle Adjustable Pedestals – 45-70mm
Castle Levelling Disc / Noise Reduction Disc 1mm
Castle Slope Correction Head - 7%
Castle XP2265 PU Adhesive - 1L