Castle Promclean Promenade Tile Cleaner - 1L
Promclean is a specially formulated cleaner for promenade tiles. When applied, is it an effective and quick-acting method of giving your promenade tiles and new lease of life!
Preparation and application
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Do not dilute
- Before use, ensure the application surface is free from loose particles, debris and dust
- Wet the area and apply the cleaner using a stuff scrubbing brush
- Work the cleaner into the promenade tile, ensuring an even application over the whole tile
- Wash off the cleaner with cold water, ensuring all of the cleaner has been removed from the surface
- Clean equipment with cold water
Health and Safety
- For use only as a "Castile" Promenade Tile surface cleaner
- May not restore heavily soiled surface to "newly laid" condition
- Keep out of reach of children
- Handle and open container with care
- When using, do not eat or drink
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection
- Work in well-ventilated area or use respiratory equipment
- In case of contact with skin, rinse immediately with soap and water
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
- Do not swallow
- Do not inhale gas, fumes or vapour spray
- Prevent contact with pets, fish, acquatic and plant life
- Surfaces may be slippery during cleaning
- Always re-seal container when not in use
- Keep in original labelled container
- Sore in frost-free conditions
|Coverage||80 tiles/bottle approx|
|Product Type||Adhesives & treatments|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.