Castleflex Recycled Rubber Tile - Chocolate Brown - 500mm x 500mm x 30m
Castleflex Recycled Rubber Flooring Tile.
- Aesthetically-pleasing, interlocking design
- Manufactured from recycled SBR
- Supplied with interlocking pins for laying
- Ease of installation
- Reduced adhesive requirements - the tiles are laid in a brick bond formation with interlocking pins. They form a large mat, so only the outside edges need to be adhered to the surface, where an up stand does not exist
- Easy inspection of surface underneath, if required
- EPDM coated surface
- Porous, stopping pooling of water
- Flat roofs
- Many other applications
- Ensure supporting surface can drain excess water
- Apply edge glue in the same direction as the gutter/slope
- Cutting: course-toothed handsaw, slow speed coarse-toothed jigsaw or a Stanley Knife
- Maintenance: vaccuum cleaner, broom, high pressure cleaner, or hand cleaning products
|Product Type||Promenade tiles|
|Size (W x L)||500 x 500mm|
|Slip Resistance||58 wet (low potential for slip)|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.