Chesterfelt Strongbond 180 Flat Roof Felt - Green Mineral - 1m x 10m
Chesterfelt Strongbond felt for flat roofing projects.
Classic three layer built-up system using universal BS747 type 3G venting layers with polyester re-enforced intermediate layers and final waterproofing layer in plain finish of mineral granules.
- Specially manufactured underlay that uses high performance characteristics
- Excellent strength and durability
- Designed for longevity
- Reliable and effective means of flat roofing
- This Chesterfelt Strongbond has a very wide range of applications
- Can be used as the base layer of a torch-on felt flat roofing system
- The 180 Strongbond green roofing felt is a roll of waterproof flat roof felt with a sanded finish on a polyester base
|Dimensions (W x L)||1m x 10m|
|Product Range||Strongbond 180|
Other products you may be interested in.
Chesterfelt Strongbond 250 Flat Roof Felt - Green Mineral - 1m x 10m
Galvanised ELH Clout Nails - 20mm x 3.00mm - 1kg
Cromar Oxidised Bitumen Slab - Grade 95/25 - 23kg Keg
Drip-Easy - 1220mm x 75mm