Chesterfelt Strongbond 180 Flat Roof Felt - Sanded - 1m x 20m
Chesterfelt Strongbond felt for flat roofing projects.
Classic three layer built-up system using universal BS747 type 3G venting layers with polyester re-enforced intermediate layers and final waterproofing layer in plain finish of mineral granules.
- Specially manufactured underlay that uses high performance characteristics
- Excellent strength and durability
- Designed for longevity
- Reliable and effective means of flat roofing
- This Chesterfelt Strongbond has a very wide range of applications
- Can be used as the base layer of a torch-on felt flat roofing system
- The 180 Strongbond green roofing felt is a roll of waterproof flat roof felt with a sanded finish on a polyester base
|Dimensions (W x L)||1m x 20m|
|Product Range||Strongbond 180|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.
Other products you may be interested in.
Galvanised ELH Clout Nails - 20mm x 3.00mm - 1kg
Cromar Oxidised Bitumen Slab - Grade 95/25 - 23kg Keg