Copper Disc Rivets - Box of 1000
Copper disc rivets.
- Copper products help to minimise the effect of corrosion, as it is rust free
- Copper has a very long life expectancy, so you can trust the longevity of these copper disc rivets
- Copper has a life expectancy similar to that of lead
- Helps to prevent the growth of moss and algae on the roof
- Hold without restricting thermal movement of the roof
- Slate roof protection
- Avoids wind uplift
- Allows slates to bend and recover under wetting and heating cycles
Copper disc rivets are used for the fixing of roof slates, in order to avoid wind uplift of the slates, and preventing subsequent penetration of water.
Often used for moss prevention on roofs (small amount of copper release in the rain stops moss from forming).
|Product Type||Disc rivets|