Copper Fixing Strip 2m x 25mm
Copper fixing strips.
- Copper products help to minimise the effect of corrosion, as it is rust free
- Copper has a very long life expectancy, so you can trust the longevity of these copper fixing clips
- Copper has a life expectancy similar to that of lead
- Helps to prevent the growth of moss and algae on the roof
- Hold without restricting thermal movement of the roof
- An economic and quick solution to broken or slipping roof slates
Copper slate strips/straps are used for repairing slates and holding the slates in place:
- Nail to the batten
- Slide the slate into place
- Bend the end of the strap up over the bottom edge of the slate to hold it in place
Copper strips are recommended for most applications, due to their strength and increased resistance to the weather.
Ideal when fixing clips are required to be strong enough to follow complex profiles.
Often used for moss prevention on roofs (small amount of copper release in the rain stops moss from forming).
Also used to prevent wind uplift and subsequent potential penetration of water.
|Product Type||Fixing strips|