Copper Slate Repair Strip - 150mm x 0.7mm - Pack of 100
Copper slate repair strip - 150mm x 0.7mm.
- Copper products help to minimise the effect of corrosion, as it is rust free
- Copper has a very long life expectancy, so you can trust the longevity of these copper lead fixing clips
- Copper has a life expectancy similar to that of lead
- Helps to prevent the growth of moss and algae on the roof
- Hold without restricting thermal movement of the roof
- An economic and quick solution to broken or slipping roof slates
Copper slate strips/straps are used for repairing slates and holding the slates in place:
- Nail to the batten
- Slide the slate into place
- Bend the end of the strap up over the bottom edge of the slate to hold it in place
Copper strips are recommended for most applications, due to their strength and increased resistance to the weather.
Ideal when fixing clips are required to be strong enough to follow complex profiles.
Often used for moss prevention on roofs (small amount of copper release in the rain stops moss from forming).
Also used to prevent wind uplift and subsequent potential penetration of water.
|Product Type||Repair strips|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.