Cromar A200 Standard Drip Fascia Trim - 90mm x 3m
Cromar fascia drip trims come in three sizes and are fitted to the lowest edge of the roof, allowing drainage of raiwnater into the gutter.
- Applied cold - not heat is required
- Ease of installation
- Durable and resilient
- Impact resistant
- Weatherproof - frost and storm resistant
- Fire retardant
The trim must be packed out using support battens and fixed to the perimeter of the roof. This will ensure that the vertical leg sits in the centre, and that there is space for guttering to sit behind the trim.
The first, outer batten should sit 10mm below the second, inner batten. This allows the trim to sit flush.
Suitable for use with a GRP/fibreglass flat roofing system:
- Fire retardent
- Fully bonds to the roof membrane to form one complete system
- Special additives to give an especially low styrene emisson
- During and after application
- Ideal for large or small flat roofs
- Suitable for heavy foot traffic
- Load bearing
- Applied by brush/roller
- Apply 1-2 coats
|Compatible With||Corners C1, C2R, C2L & C4|
|Product||Fibreglass (GRP) roofing|
|Product Type||Edge trims|