Cromar Acetone - 25L
Cromar Acetone, applied to the flat roof after the installation and sanding down of the first coat of resin.
- Reduces the amount of hardened fibres sticking out of the surface
- Gives the roof a tidier finish
- Can be used to clean GRP application tools
- Available in 5L or 25L
For use with a GRP/fibreglass flat roofing system:
- Fire retardent
- Fully bonds to the roof membrane to form one complete system
- Special additives to give an especially low styrene emisson
- During and after application
- Ideal for large or small flat roofs
- Suitable for heavy foot traffic
- Load bearing
- Applied by brush/roller
- Apply 1-2 coats
|Product Type||Sealants & treatments|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.