Cromar All Weather Roof Coat - 5L2 Customer Reviews
Cromar all-weather roof coat is a solvent-based, cold applied bituminous compound.
- Contains a small amount of organic fibre to add strength and stability
- Resistant to water almost immediately
- Reseal, waterproof and repair many types of roof coverings
- General purpose
- Suitable for
- Asphalt roofs
- Built-up felt roofs
- Concrete roof decks
- Asbestos-cement sheeting
- Metal sheeting - iron, steel and zinc
- Ideal for winter conditions
- May be used in conjunction with a rot-proof hessian reinforcement scrim, or a bituminised glass fibre scrim
- May be used as a vapour barrier
- Stir container thoroughly before use
- May be applied by brush
- Apply two coats of Allweather roofing at a rate of 1-1.5m2 per litre, allowing the first coat to dry before application of the second coat
- On overlaps of roofing sheet materials and slates subject to flexing, a glass membrane treatment bridging overlaps is recommended
- The membrane should be bedded into the first coat of Allweather roofing compound whilst it is still wet
- Not suitable for
- Silage pits
- Translucent sheets
- Not suitable for application in wet weather or poor drying conditions
|Coverage||1-1.5m²/litre (2 coats) depending upon the porosity of the surface|
|Product Type||Mastic & waterproofing|
|Shelf life||Minimum 12 months in undamaged, tightly sealed containers|
|Storage||Indoors away from all sources of ignition, naked flames and hot lights|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.