Cromar Cromaprufe Rubberised Bitumen Emulsion - 2.5L
A rubberised bitumen emulsion.
- General purpose
- Waterproof membrane on concrete and brick foundations/retaining walls/bridge abutments/floors
- Prevents water ingress
- Prevents damp
- Protects concrete structures against attack by sulphates, present in soils
- Highly-effective as an adhesive for bonding wood block, wood mosaics, expanded polystyrene and cork tiles
- Provides a key for plaster on difficult surfaces
- Suitable for many uses:
- Retaining walls
- Bridge abutments
- All surfaces should be sound, stable and free from dust, dirt, grease, oil and all loose matter
- Cromaprufe maybe applied to damp, but not waterlogged, surfaces
- Porous and hot, dry surfaces should be dampened with clean cold water to assist the application of the product
- Stir well before use, and apply by brush
- Do not apply to external surfaces in wet weather, or if rain is threatened
- Allow good ventilation in confined areas
- In multi-coat applications, each coat should be allowed to dry COMPLETELY before the next coat is applied
- Before setting: wash in clean, warm water
- After setting: remove as much bitumen as possible by physically scraping, then remove with white spirit
|Coverage||2m²/litre on average|
|Product Type||Mastic & waterproofing|
|Shelf life||Minimum of 12 months in tightly sealed containers|
|Storage||Inside between 5°C and 40°C. Protect from frost. Containers should be regularly rolled if in storage for lengthy periods|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.