Cromar FlexiGlass Top Coat Resin - 20kg
The Cromar Flexiglass system is a revolutionary multi-surface GRP overlay system, designed to work on existing roofs. It provides a hard-wearing and rapid-curing solution to roofing repairs.
Resin is a primary component of GRP fibreglass flat roofing jobs.
- Two layers of catalysed resin are used to sandwich a layer of glass fibre mat on GRP flat roofs
- Cromar resin is pure resin, not blended. There are none of the additives that are added to other, more cheaper resins, which won't perform as well
- Cromar's resin is thinner than a general purpose resin, meaning it can withstand the wide temperature variations a roof is subjected to
- Overlay resin system
- High flex resin properties
- Rapid cure system
Ideal for large and small flat roofs, including those that see heavy foot traffic or are load bearing.
- Roofing felt
- Single ply membranes
- Existing liquid applied systems
|Product||Fibreglass (GRP) roofing|
|Product Type||Sealants & treatments|
Other products you may be interested in
Cromar FlexiGlass Primer - 5kg
Cromar FlexiGlass Catalyst - 1kg
Cromar FlexiGlass Catalyst - 5kg
Cromar FlexiGlass Matting - 225gsm - 1m x 130m
Cromar Resin Applicator Roller - 230mm / 9"
Available in 3 different sizes