Cromar Leadax Roller
Cromar Leadax roller.
Leadax is the next generation of lead.
- Has the same properties of traditional lead, but is not harmful to the environment or health
- Cheaper than traditional lead
- Easier to use than traditional lead
- Non-toxic - contains NO heavy metals
- Fully sustainable
- Water-resistant - same waterproof properties as traditional lead
- Can be processed by hand in extreme weather conditions
- Helps reduce waste - manufactured using a byproduct of laminated glass production
- 75% lighter than traditional lead
- Available in longer strips than traditional lead
- Allows for less overlap, saving materials
- Leaves no marks on roof tiles
- Guaranteed to last for 25 years
From cavity walls to chimneys, Leadax is used and processed in exactly the same way as lead — without compromise
|Product Type||Seam rollers|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.