EasyFlash Lead-Free Flashing - 300mm x 5m - Black
EasyFlash Lead-Free Flashing in dimensions 300mm x 5m.
- Excellent lead-free flashing alternative for use on pitched roof tiles, clay and slate connections
- Environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional flashing
- High flexible thanks to its aluminium structure
- Moulds easily to the contours of your roof and is particularly effective at corners
- The butyl adhesive underside creates a very durable seal that is unaffected by wind uplift
Suitable for many different applications:
- Use on all abutments at walls, chimneys and rising parts of structures, such as dormers and firewalls
- Can be used in new builds and refurbishments
- Universal flashing for connections on a pitched roof
|Butyl Adhesive||Apply to dry, dust-free suitable surfaces only|
|Installation Temperature||5 to 40ºC|
|Material||Crepped coated aluminium, PET-foil, PET-fleece, complete coating with self-adhesive butyl|
|Minimum Roof Pitch||=10º|
|Resistance||Does not rot or age; resistant to weather, frost and changes in temperature|
|Temperature Resistance||-20 to +80ºC|
|UV Stability||UV stable due to metallic upper surface|
|Weight||2.25kg per roll|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.