Envirolead Code 6 - 760mm x 6m (29.5 x 236 inches) 137kg
Code 6 lead flashing is ideal for roofs that will be exposed to harsher weather conditions, due to it's thickness. It is also ideal for older and historic buildings.
If the roof has very slow run-off or has pooling problems, moss and/or lichen, the roof will benefit from Code 7 lead, as it gives increased protection.
- BBA certified
- Manufactured to BS EN 12588:2006
- Durable, with good longevity
- 100% recylable
- Malleable and easy to shape
- Helps to weatherproof roofs
- High resistance to corrosion
- Useful for sound reduction
- Will out-perform other building materials
- Increased resistance to thermal movement
- Very thick, making it ideal for harsh weather conditions
- Increased protection against pooling, moss and lichen
- Roofs exposed to harsh weather conditions
- Pitched and tapered valley gutters
- Flat roofs
Produced exclusively from used car batteries, Envirolead is an 100% recycled metal that its manufacturer says has the lowest environmental impact possible.
Recommended by the Lead Contractors Association (LCA), Envirolead is BBA certified and manufactured to BS EN 12588:2006 in accordance with British standards and European norms for the building industry.
Envirolead is a smart and extremely reliable rolled lead choice for minimalizing the chances of water ingress occuring in high risk areas like roofing tiles and brickwork.
This eco-friendly product is available in all thickness codes and can be used on all kinds of buildings, from your standard home to churches, cathedrals and castles.
The popularity of Envirolead in the trade is predicted to rise sharply over the next few years with it being only lead product with BIM (Build Information Modelling) objects available for specification on BIM projects.
|Certification||BS EN 12588, CE marked|
|Guarantee||50 years, if you use ALM sundries|
Other products you may be interested in
Lead Sheet Sealant Sand 310ml Flashpoint
Patination Oil 1L
Geotec Lead Underlay - 1m x 25m
Lead Expansion Joint - 260mm x 3m
Plastic Lead Dresser - Medium
EDMA Flyer Metal Shear - 42mm
Oxy Turbo Gas Welding Kit