Permaroof Geotextile Underlay - 100m x 2m
This Geotextile Underlay is ideal for Ballested Systems, Mechanical Systems, Green Roof Systems and Underneath Tiles & Decking.
The Geotextile isolates the EPDM membrane against chippings, stones, felt, sharp edges, concrete surfaces and stops any abrasions.
Ideal for usage under the GrufeKit system:
- Low maintenance
- Compressive strength 2000 kg/m²
- UV resistant
- Water holding capacity of 20 L/m²
- Temperature range 50°C - 80°C
- Carrier material 100% regenerated
- 10 year guarantee
- GrufeTile is ideal for commercial and residential flat roofs
- Carrier is made from recycled HDPE and acts as:
- Water reservoir
- Drainage layer
- Protection from excessive drying of roots from airspace below
- Cups make handling and installation easier
- Double-action coupling system
- Tabs on side of each part engage the edge in the gaps between tabs of the facing part
|Size||100m x 2m|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.