Everbuild 195 Siliconised Acrylic Sealant C3 White
Everbuild Everflex 195 siliconised acrylic sealant is suitable for external and internal use, which provides a permanent flexible long lasting seal, that adheres to virtually all materials.
Improved adhesion characteristics when compared to conventional acrylic sealants. It also contains a powerful fungicide to prevent mould growth, and it can be overpainted if required.
- External and internal sealing around timber, metal window and door frames.
- Filling cracks and gaps in general decorating applications.
- PVCu profile, cladding and trim.
- Internal sealing around PVCu door frames and windows.
- Sealing gaps and cracks in brickwork, plaster, concrete and stone.
- An adhesive bonding polystyrene coving and tiles.
- An adhesive for bonding wood block flooring and cork tiles.
- Crack and gap filler prior to decorating.
|Form||Ready to use thixotropic paste|
|Specific gravity||1.65 - 1.67|
|Hardness (Shore A)||22 approx.|
|Tack free time||15-60 mins (dependent on thickness, ambient temperature and humidity)|
|Slump resistance||No slump to ISO 7390|
|Movement accommodation||Low to medium (+/- 12.5%)|
|Durability||Up to 10 years when used as recommended|
|Application Temperature||+4°C to +40°C|
|Curing Time||3-5 days (dependent on thickness, ambient temperature and humidity)|
|Elongation||>100% to ISO8339|
|Product Type||General Purpose Sealant|
|Service Temperature||-15°C to +75°C|