Everbuild 208 Powder Mortar Tone - 1kg - Buff
Powder Mortar Tone is formulated from best quality oxide pigments for permanently colouring all types of mortars, rendering, concrete and pointing. The pigments disperse easily into the mix to give a uniform shade for each mix batch, shading can be adjusted to provide a wider variety of colour depths.
- Permanently colours cement based products - light fast pigments will not fade.
- Improves workability/trowelability - contains a plasticizer.
- Chloride free (chloride ion content < 0.1%).
- Reduces bleeding/segregation.
- Inhibits efflorescence.
Areas For Use
For colouring all cement containing products.
- Do not use more than 8% on weight of cement. This will reduce strength of the mix.
- Always use same batches of cement and sand - this will avoid any colour differences showing through in large areas e.g. external renders.
All surfaces must be clean and free forms dust and loose material Ensure the structure has sufficient mechanical strength.
Walls should be wire-brushed and any old paint etc. removed. All contaminants such as oil, grease, or any surface laitence must be removed to ensure adequate development of bond when the screed/render/mortar is applied.
|Product Type||Mortar Tone|