Everbuild Firefoam B2 750ml Gun Grade
Firefoam B2 is a quick setting fire rated, one part polyurethane foam in a ready to use hand held canister. Fire resistant for up to 2 hours in certain joint configurations. It expands on application to up to 50 times the can contents and meets the requirements of the test criteria for BS 476 Part 20.
Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +25oC, ideally 20oC.
- High degree of fire rating: slows down the passage of flames and smoke in comparison to standard B3 grades
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
- Carefully read instructions and text in warning box before use.
- Not suitable for use with P35 gun. Use P20 or P65.
- Do not over pressurize container.
- Always apply above 5oC.
- Clean spills immediately with EVERFLEX FOAM CLEANER.
Ensure all surfaces are clean, sound and free from dust and loose particles. Moisten surfaces to be sealed with water. This assists the curing process.