Grun Bitumen Boiler with Tap & Insulation - 30 Gallon
The benefits of a GRÜN boiler
- GRÜN propane bitumen boilers, and their accessories, are designed in accordance to the rigours of building sites and are the product of years of experience in the manufacture of bitumen boilers
- The heating system guarantees a high melting capacity, using only small amounts of gas (due to the absence of internal heating tubes and large heating areas)
- Economy is achieved by a high degree of firing efficiency and double casing insulation. Both the energy-saving heating technique and the cleanliness of combustion have been confirmed by a State approved testing institution in W. Germany
- Due to the design of GRÜN bitumen boilers, exchanges of parts within boilers of the same size can be made without any difficulties
- The construction is rigid and wholly suitable for building site use. The steelplate is strong and of excellent quality, thus extending the life of the equipment
- A wind-shielded vortex beam and row burners ensure a uniform spread of heat on to the boiler base
- Absence of heating tubes also prevents cleaning problems
- The standard model includes hand-operated burners
- Equipment of 30 litres capacity or above can be fitted with a dial thermometer if required
- Equipment with more than 50 litres effective contents can be designed, on request, for thermostatic regulation of the burner by an automatic control, the design of which is based on tried and tested component parts. The control is effected via an adjustable valve which regulates the gas discharge rate
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.