IKO Armourshield Hexagonal Shingles - Grey - Pack of 21 - 3m²8 Customer Reviews
IKO Armourshield shingles are lightweight, hexagonal bitumen shingles. When installed they give the appearance of a tiled roof finish.
The hexagonal have three tabs. Both square and hexagonal have proven popular amongst professional builders and DIYers, alike.
- Long-lasting weather protection
- Both stronger and longer-lasting than felt
- Highly resistant to wind
- Highly decorative and aesthetically-pleasing finish
- Ease of installation, with self-adhesive tabs
- Complies with Class 1 EN 544 bitumen shingles with mineral and/or synthetic reinforcements
- Large range of colours available for your desired finish
- SAA Fire rating BS 476: Part 3 2004
- New builds
- Rejuvenating old builds
- Garden buildings
- Vertical cladding
- Domestic or commercial
- Temporary or permanent
- Habitable or recreational
Armourshield shingles should be fixed down with ELH clout nails. For shed roofs and summer houses/gazebos that are made using a shed-style construction, 13mm nails would be ideal. If you have thicker roof boards, such as on a log cabin or garage, then the 20mm nails will be more suitable.
|Fire Performance||SAA Fire Rating BS 476: Part 3 2004|
|Life Expectancy||25 years|