IKO Armourglass Square Butt Shingles - Brown - Pack of 21 - 3m²57 Customer Reviews
IKO Armourglass shingles are lightweight, square butt bitumen shingles, with a glass fibre base. When installed they give the appearance of a tiled roof finish.
The square butt shingles have four tabs, and the hexagonal have three. Both square and hexagonal have proven popular amongst professional builders and DIYers, alike.
- Long-lasting weather protection
- Highly decorative and aesthetically-pleasing finish
- Ease of installation, with self-adhesive tabs
- Complies with Class 1 EN 544 bitumen shingles with mineral and/or synthetic reinforcements
- SAA fire rating BS 476: Part 3 2004
- 10 year life expectancy
- New builds
- Rejuvenating old builds
- Garden buildings
- Vertical cladding
- Domestic or commercial
- Temporary or permanent
- Habitable or recreational
Armourglass shingles should be fixed down with ELH clout nails. For shed roofs and summer houses/gazebos that are made using a shed-style construction, 13mm nails would be ideal. If you have thicker roof boards, such as on a log cabin or garage, then the 20mm nails will be more suitable.
|Fire Performance||SAA Fire Rating BS 476: Part 3 2004|
|Life Expectancy||25 years|
Other products you may be interested in.
Galvanised ELH Clout Nails - 13mm x 3.00mm - 1kg
Roofinglines 3B Sanded Underlay - 1m x 20m
Everbuild Roof & Gutter Sealant