Klober Adaptor & Flexipipe for 10K Slate/Profile-Line Vent - Pack of 10
- Quick to install
- Ease of installation to internal pipework
- All Klober flexipipes and adaptors are pressure tested to comply with relevant British Standards
- These kits come with stainless steel fastening clips/rings to maintain an airtight seal at both ends of the flexipipe
- Can be retrofitted
- Supports connections up to 100mm in diameter
- Complies with British Standards
- Suitable for use with Klober Profile-Line and 10K Slate Vents
- Designed for converting 10K slate vents (600x300mm) and Klober profile-line vents into service terminals suitable for mechanical extract systems, as well as soil pipe systems
- Suitable for roof pitches over 17.5°
- Doesn't require tile cutting or lead flashing
- The dimensions of this kit are 76mm long x 86mm wide x 120mm deep
- Flexipipe has an external diameter of 105mm, making it ideal for connections up to 100mm diameter.
- Adaptor - 10k slate vents/profile-line vents (polypropylene)
- Flexipipe - 100/100mm (galvanised spring steel wire helix, encapsulated in double-ply PVC wall)
- Fastening clips/rings (stainless steel)
|Compatible With||10K Slate Vent|
|Material||Polypropylene, Galvanised Steel, PVC & Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Adaptor & flexipipe|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.