Klober Flavent Roof Breather & Soil Vent - Bitumen Skirt - 125mm
Klober Flavent Breather Vents allow moisture to escape from unventilated warm roofs.
Moisture can get trapped within the roof during construction or from water penetrating the roof membrane.
Heat from the sun can cause these gases to expand, potential resulting in blistering and tearing of the roof membrane.
Breather vents help to prevent this.
- Allows moisture to escape from unventilated warm roofs, avoiding condensation and blistering/tearing of the roof membrane
- Insulations performance remains intact
- Optimum air circulation, according to DIN 4108
- Versatile in use - less time in storage
- Quick installation
- Weatherproof - rain-proof, frost-proof and UV resistant
- Fire rating B2 (no direct flame contact)
- Temperature resistance -40°/+80°C
- Flow temperature max. +40°C (for short periods max. +80°C)
Ideal for connection to bitumen and plastic roof membranes.
|Compatible Roof Material(s)||Universal|
|Fire Rating||B2 (no direct flame contact)|
|Flow Temperature Max.||+40°C (for short periods max. +80°C)|
|Material||High impact PVC|
|Product Type||Breather vents|
|Temperature Resistance||-40°C - 80°C|