Klober Permo Frame Breathable Membrane - 1.5m x 50m
Klober Permo Frame Breathable Membrane.
- Strong vapour permeable timber frame wall membrane
- Allows the wall structure to breathe
- Windtight and draught-free
- Highly vapour permeable with no risk of condensation build up
- Protects timber and insulation during construction
- Can be fixed directly to insulation or sheathing with no 'tent' effect
- Reduce energy loss by using in conjunction with KLOBER's range of airtightness products
- Protects the ply or OSB sheathing and the timber frame from external moisture ingress, yet allows the wall structure to breathe
- Resistant to the paage of water and wind-blown dust and snow
- 1.5m, 2.7m and 3m widths
- UV stable for four months
- Can be used with any cladding
- Timber framed walls
- Steel-framed walls
- Factory pre-assembled panels
- On site assembled frames
- Suspended timber ground floors to support the insulation
|Material||Strong non woven spun bonded polypropylene sheet material|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.