Klober Venduct Profile-Line In-Line Tile Vent - 15" x 9" Tiles - Antique Red
The Profile Tile Vent is a neat, cleverly designed vent which provides a quick and simple solution to the problems of roofspace ventilation and mechanical extraction / soil stack termination through a roof covered with a 15”x9” format tile.
The in-line profile helps to maintain an unbroken appearance to the roofline at high or low level. Designed to suit the leading tile makes, it is available in a range of colours with a moulded textured finish.
The tortured path through the internal weathering geometry is designed to maintain a constant airflow gap of 10,000mm²/m.
- Suitable for Redland 49, Marley Ludlow Plus, Sandtoft, Standard Pattern and Forticrete V2
- Minimum pitch of 20°
- Can be used for high and low level roof ventilation requirements.
- Built-in downpipe ensures ventilation path into roof space.
- Has 4mm louvred fly screen grille to prevent blockage from falling debris and entry of large insects into the roof space.
- For use with mechanical extracion or soil stack / vent pipe termination; the Klober flexipipe 100/100mm and Klober 10K Slate/Profile Vent Adaptor or Klober 10K slate vent adaptor and flexipipe should be used.
Complies fully with relevant Building Regulations and British Standards.
|Compatible Tiles||Redland 49, Marley Ludlow Plus, Sandtoft, Standard Pattern, Forticrete V2|
|Free Airflow||10,000mm²/m of air flow, 5mm, 10mm and 25mm continuous opening equivalent at 2m, 1m and 0.4m intervals|
|Minimum Pitch for Installation||20°|
|Style||15 x 9|
|Usage||In line vents|
Other products you may be interested in
Klober Adaptor & Flexipipe for 10K Slate/Profile-Line Vent
Klober Uni-Line Flexipipe Soil Pipe - 100/100mm
Klober Adaptor for 10K Slate/Profile-Line Vent