Klober Uni-Line Slate Vent - 600x300mm / 500x250mm - Dark Slate
Klober slate vents are unobtrusive, economical roof ventilators, providing 6,500mm2/m of air flow per unit. For new build or re-roofing applications.
Klober Uni-Line® Slate Vent is a universal In-line Slate Vent that suits most small natural slates.
Manufactured from UV resistant polypropylene, in-line design, fully wind tunnel tested and built in downpipe allows direct ventilation to roof space.
Low profile design to blend with the roof line. Slate Grey cap blends with most man-made or natural slates.
- Minimum pitch of 22.5°
- Can be used for high and low level roof ventilation requirements.
- No adaptor required to convert to soil ventilation or mechanical extraction, just flexipipe.
- The vent is positioned directly in-line with the tile below, and an inverted T opening is cut within the underlay to accommodate the downpipe.
- Unique 'Chevron-Shield' weather bar deflects wind-driven rain.
- Unique 'Drainage Bar' discharges water from within the vent.
- Minimal slate cutting
- Once the downpipe has been located through the underlay opening, the vent tile base is located on and fied to the tiling batten.
- The front skirt is then dressed onto the top of the tile below, which should be clean, dry and free from dust.
- The roof tiles either side of the vent are laid and prior to the tile above being laid the upper skirt needs to be pushed down. Tile battens would need to be cut if plain tiles are being used.
- Batten cutting only required below 225mm gauge (when used with 500x250mm double-lap slates).
Complies fully with relevant Building Regulations and British Standards.
|Airflow Resistance||15 litres/sec - 24 Pascals, 30 litres/sec - 96 Pascals, 60 litres/sec - 384 Pascals|
|Dimensions||380mm x 600m x 141mm|
|Free Airflow||12,000mm²/m effective vent area (6,500mm²/m effective area), 5mm and 10mm continuous opening equivalent at 1.2m and 0.6m intervals|
|Product Type||In line|