Lead Sheet Cleaner 1000ml2 Customer Reviews
The appearance of lead roofing fades over time. Lead sheet cleaner helps to remove the dirt and grime that builds up over the years, including white deposits and unsightly stains, thus improving the appearance of old lead.
- Restores, enhances and improves the appearance of lead
- Removes grime, bird fouling, airbourne pollution and dust
- Also removes oxide/carbonate patinas
- Suitable for lead work of any age
- Unaffected by the pitch of the roof
- Gel form makes it easy to use
- Does not damage lead
- For use as part of a general clean up, or as a pre-treatment when preparing for use of Lead Sheet Restorer
- Ideal for renovation of old buildings
- Comes in gel form, remaining in close contact with the lead so it can break down grime and dirt
- Wash your hands thoroughly after use
- Cannot remove Patination oil, so this must be removed before use, and re-applied after
- Apply a fresh coat of Patination Oil after use to maintain the appearance of your lead for longer
|Composition||Sodium metasilicate solution|
|Product Type||Sealants & treatments|
|Specific Gravity||1.09 at 20°C|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.