Lead Sheet Restorer G1 1L
up to 4 working days
Lead sheet restorer designed to remove dirt and grime, improving the appearance of lead.
- Improves, restores and enhances the appearance of lead
- Ideal for the removal of grime, bird foul, airbourne pollution and dust
- Designed to remove oxide/carbonate patinas that form, before the more adherent sulphite/sulphate-based patinas develop
- Used to restore lead that is less than 50 years old
- For use on lead that is less than 50 years old. Use G3 Restorer on lead work more than 50 years old
- Suitable for use on newer lead installations
- Lead sheet restorer contains nitric acid. This can burn, so protective clothing must be worn. Wash your skin thoroughly after use.
|Composition||Nitric acid solution|
|Specific Gravity||1.06 - 1.08 at 20°C|
|Type||Sealants & treatments|
|Working Temperature||5°C to 40°C|
|ALM lead sheet restorers and cleaners|
No reviews yet