Lightweight Tiles Granulated Dry Verge - Autumn Brown - Right Hand
Right hand dry ridge for use with Lightweight tiles.
- Manufactured using recycled polymer
- Lightweight - only 6kg/m²
- Easy to cut and saw
- Weather-resistant to -20°C
- Colour fast
- Excellent sound absorption and thermal insulation
- 25 year guarantee
Designed for use with the Lightweight tile system:
The tiles slot together and are laid in a similar way to traditional tiles.
- Ultra lightweight and durable
- Fast and easy to install
- Low pitch installation
- Easy to saw and cut
- Mountable from 8°C to 50°C
- Fully weather resistant to -20°C
- UV resistant and colour fast
- Excellent sound absorption
- Good thermal insulation
- Comes with 25 year manufacturer guarantee
Designed to be fitted alongside Lightweight Tiles Ridges and Dry Verges and Ridge End Caps to create a long-lasting and watertight roof surface.
- Minimum pitch 10°
- Maximum pitch 85°
- 3 tiles = 1m²
- Overall length 118cm
- Cover length 109cm
- Side lap 9cm
- Overall width 36cm
- Cover width 31cm
- Step 2cm
- Weight 2.0kg
- Top coat: Stone granulate
- Water absorption: ISO62 <0.5%
- Durability: 96 hours 95°C; 95% R.H.
- Fixing: 3 screws per tile
- Well suited for both DIY and professional projects
- Shed roofs
- Pitched porch roofs
- Waterproofing pre-fabricated buildings
- Lightweight over-roofing and covering of asbestos/industrial sheeting
|Colour||Granulated autumn brown|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.