Manthorpe In Line Tile Vent - Double Pantile - Antique Red
The Manthorpe Double Pantile in-line tile ventilator is designed to provide a solution to the problems of roofspace ventilation and mechanical extraction/soil stack termination. Designed to be used on a Double Pantile roof.
- Replaces a single tile
- Maintains an unbroken roofline appearance (whether used at high or low level)
- Maintains a 10,000mm²/m of air flow
- Channels water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering
- Quick and simple to install
- 4mm louvred fly screen grille to prevent blockage from debris and entry of large insects
- Complies fully with relevant Building Regulations and British Standards
- Integral sidelock clip to ensure secure fit
- Extensively & independently wind tunnel tested
- Suitable roofing materials:
- Marley Mendip
- Redland Grovebury
- Sandtoft Double Pantile
- Russell Pennine
- Minmum pitch of 20°
- Can be used for high and low level roof ventilation requirements
- For use with mechanical extracion or soil stack/vent pipe termination
The Manthorpe flexipipe adaptor for tile vent and Manthorpe 455mm flexible pipe or Manthorpe 692mm flexible pipe should also be used.
|Compatible Tiles||Marley Mendip, Redland Grovebury, Russell Pennine, Sandtoft Double Pantile|
|Free Airflow||10,000mm²/m of air flow|
|Material||Polypropylene & PVC|
|Minimum Pitch for Installation||20°|
|Style||Metric (large format)|
|Tile Profile||Double pantile|
|Usage||In line vents|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.