Manthorpe In Line Tile Vent - Double Roman - Dark Brown3 Customer Reviews
The Manthorpe Double Roman in-line tile ventilator is designed to provide a quick and simple solution to the problems of roofspace ventilation and mechanical extraction/soil stack termination through a Double Roman tiled roof.
The tortured path through the 4mm louvred grille and internal weathering geometry is designed to maintain a 10,000mm2/m of air flow per unit.
- Replaces a single tile
- Provides an unbroken appearance to the roofline, at high or low level
- Extensively & independently wind tunnel tested
- Integral sidelock clip to ensure secure fit
- Has 4mm louvred fly screen grille to prevent blockage from debris and entry of large insects
- Maintains 10,000mm²/m of air flow per unit
- Channels any water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering
- Complies fully with Building Regulations and British Standards
- Suitable for Marley, Redland, Sandtoft and Russell Double Roman, and Lagan Double Roll interlocking tiles
- Minmum pitch of 20°
- Can be used for high and low level roof ventilation requirements
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space
- For use with mechanical extracion/soil stack termination
|Compatible Tiles||Marley Double Roman, Redland Double Roman, Sandtoft Double Roman, Russell Double Roman, Lagan Double Roll|
|Free Airflow||10,000mm²/m of air flow|
|Material||Polypropylene & PVC|
|Minimum Pitch for Installation||20°|
|Style||Metric (large format)|
|Tile Profile||Double pantile|
|Usage||In line vents|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.