Manthorpe In Line Tile Vent - Mini (15" x 9") Square Top Castellated Tiles - Terracotta
The small format mini castellated tile ventilator is designed to provide a quick and simple solution to the problems of roofspace ventilation and mechanical extraction/soil stack termination in mini (15" x 9") square top castellated tile roofs.
- Ease and speed of installation
- In-line profile provides an aesthetically-pleasing, unbroken appearance to the roofline
- Provides 4,000mm²/m of air flow per unit
- Fly screen grille, preventing blockage from debris and entry of large insects
- Channels any water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering
- Extensively and independently wind tunnel tested
- Complies fully with relevant Building Regulations and British Standards
- Available in a range of colours, with a moulded textured finish
- Integral sidelock clip to ensure secure fit
- Can be used for high and low level roof ventilation requirements
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space
- For use with mechanical extraction/soil stack termination
- Suitable for
- No batten cutting required
- Minmum pitch of 17.5°
|Compatible Tiles||Marley Ludlow Plus, Redland 49, Sandtoft Standard Pattern, Forticrete V2|
|Free Airflow||10,000mm²/m of air flow|
|Material||Polypropylene & PVC|
|Minimum Pitch for Installation||17.5°|
|Style||15 x 9|
|Usage||In line vents|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.