Manthorpe In Line Tile Vent - Non-Profile Tiles - Slate Grey
The Manthorpe Non-Profile in-line tile ventilator is designed to provide a quick and simple solution to the problems of roofspace ventilation and mechanical extraction/soil stack termination in non-profile tile roofs.
- Replaces a single tile
- Ease and speed of installation
- Integral sidelock clip to ensure secure fit
- In-line profile provides an aesthetically-pleasing, unbroken appearance to the roofline
- Provides 10,000mm²/m of air flow per unit
- 4mm louvred fly screen grille, preventing blockage from debris and entry of large insects
- Channels any water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering
- Extensively and independently wind tunnel tested
- Complies fully with relevant Building Regulations and British Standards
- No need to cut battens
- Can be used for high and low level roof ventilation requirements
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space
- For use with mechanical extraction/soil stack termination
- Minmum pitch of 20°
- Suitable for
|Compatible Tiles||Marley Modern, Redland Mini Stonewold, Sandtoft Calderdale, Russell Grampian, Lagan Flat|
|Free Airflow||10,000mm²/m of air flow|
|Material||Polypropylene & PVC|
|Minimum Pitch for Installation||20°|
|Style||Metric (large format)|
|Tile Profile||Flat interlocking|
|Usage||In line vents|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.