Manthorpe Roll-Out Clay Ridge - 6m - Brown
The Manthorpe Roll-Out Clay Ridge.
- 1 x 6m ridge roll
- 13 x clay ridge union assemblies
- 10 x batten support brackets
- A mechanically-fixed system for securing clay ridge tiles without the need for mortar and pointing, making the job of fixing the ridge quick, easy, and clean, as well as making it possible during frosts and other adverse weather conditions
- Vented ridge roll provides a 5,000mm²/m of airflow to the batten void or roof space through the vent roll, which is the equivalent to a continuous 5mm gap
- One box provides all of the components required for a 6 metre ridge run with 450mm long tiles (excludes tiles)
- Quick and easy to fix with no special tool requirements
- Available in 2 different colours (black and dark brown)
- Securely fixes the ridge tiles on to a roof
- Compatible with most makes of clay and concrete ridge tiles, both round and angled
- Designed for use on duo pitch roofs with pitches between 15° and 45°
- The system can be fitted onto most slate, clay and concrete roof coverings, including profiled tiles
- Ridge ends can be finished off with Manthorpe’s ridge end caps, available from their dry verge range
- Specifiers should ensure that dry fix roofing systems are compatible with their detail prior to installation
Mount a central timber to the run of the ridge if there is none present, then tile up to the ridge line. Roll out the vent roll along the ridge, remove the adhesive backing and press down to seal it to the roof, dressing the corrugations down into any profiles.
Drill and screw the end ridge tile at the verge edge, then secure the other with a ridge union. Continue fixing the ridge tiles with unions at the join. Finish the ends with a Ridge End Cap.
Regulations and standards
- BS 5534:2014+A1:2015. Slating and tiling for pitched roofs and vertical cladding. Code of practice
- BS EN 1991-1-4:2005+A1:2010 Eurocode 1. Actions on structures. General actions. Wind actions
- BS 5250:2011 Code of practice for the control of condensation in buildings
- NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2
|Material||Vent Roll: Vented membrane with an aluminium flashing, Batten Support Brackets: Galvanized steel, Clay Unions: UV stable polypropylene|
|Pack Includes||1 x 6m ridge roll, 13 x clay ridge union assemblies, 10 x batten support brackets|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.
Other products you may be interested in.
Manthorpe Batten Support Bracket - Pack of 10
Manthorpe Ridge Union For Dry Fix Ridge System - Pack Of 12