Manthorpe Roll Out Dry Ridge System 6m - Black
Manthorpe's GDRR Roll Out Dry Fix Ridge System is fitted mechanically and securely fixes the ridge tiles onto a roof.
6m in length.
- Mortar free
- Makes the job of fixing the ridge quick, easy and clean, as well as making it possible to install during frosts and other adverse weather conditions
- Quick and easy to install
- A single box of Manthorpe Dry Ridge provides all of the components required for a ridge run approximately 6 metres in length (excluding the ridge tiles)
- The GDRR provides 5,000mm2/m ventilation to the roof void through the vent roll
- Equivalent to a continuous 5mm gap
- Protects the ridge tiles on the roof from wind up-lift and rain penetration
- The system is available in 2 different colours (black and brown)
- Can be used in conjunction with Manthorpe’s Ridge End Caps and both their Linear and Standard Smart Verge systems
- Has been independently wind tunnel tested by the BRE
- Testing complies with the requirements of BS 6399-2: 1997 Code of practice for wind loads
- Compatible with most brands of concrete half round and concrete angled ridge tiles
- Also compatible with most slate, flat, concrete and profiled tiles
- It can be fitted to the ridge of any duo pitch roof which has a pitch between 15 and 45 degrees
|Material||Acrylic coated aluminium|
|Roof Pitch||15° to 45°|
|Type||Roll Out System|
|Usage||Dry Ridge Ventilation|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.