Manthorpe Slate Vent - 600x300mm / 500x250mm3 Customer Reviews
Manthorpe slate vents are unobtrusive, economical roof ventilators providing 10,000mm2/m of air flow per unit.
Manufactured from UV stabilised durable polypropylene, these slate vents have an integrated insect grill and spigot, ideal for a new installation, or to replace an existing slate vent.
Manthorpe also manufacture this vent without a spigot for retro-fitting. This is the Manthorpe refurbishment slate vent - no spigot.
- Manufactured as standard for 600x300mm slates but can be easily trimmed to fit 500x250mm slates using the pre marked cut lines.
- Designed to replace a single slate in a roofline, but an addition vent also comes in a large base format for use with random slating.
- Can be used for high and low level roof ventilation requirements.
- Can be used as an outlet terminal for extraction fans and soil pipe ventilation when used in conjunction with a Manthorpe GRPA flexible pipe.
- Has 4mm fly screen to prevent blockage from falling debris and entry of large insects into the roof space.
- Extensively & independently wind tunnel tested to the following standards: BS 6367 deluge test 225 mm/hour rainfall.
|Dimensions||300mm x 600mm|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.