Manthorpe Slate Vent - 600x300mm / 500x250mm3 Customer Reviews
Manthorpe slate vents are unobtrusive, economical roof ventilators providing 10,000mm2/m of air flow per unit.
Manufactured from UV stabilised durable polypropylene, these slate vents have an integrated insect grill and spigot, ideal for a new installation, or to replace an existing slate vent.
Manthorpe also manufacture this vent without a spigot for retro-fitting. This is the Manthorpe refurbishment slate vent - no spigot.
- Manufactured as standard for 600x300mm slates but can be easily trimmed to fit 500x250mm slates using the pre marked cut lines.
- Designed to replace a single slate in a roofline, but an addition vent also comes in a large base format for use with random slating.
- Can be used for high and low level roof ventilation requirements.
- Can be used as an outlet terminal for extraction fans and soil pipe ventilation when used in conjunction with a Manthorpe GRPA flexible pipe.
- Has 4mm fly screen to prevent blockage from falling debris and entry of large insects into the roof space.
- Extensively & independently wind tunnel tested to the following standards: BS 6367 deluge test 225 mm/hour rainfall.
|Dimensions||300mm x 600mm|