Manthorpe SmartVerge PVCu Dry Verge Unit - Left Hand - White
The Manthorpe Smartverge PVCu Dry Verge System.
Fast-fit dry verge system that provides an extremely cost-effective alternative that avoids all of the long-term maintenance problems, and the costs, that are often associated with traditional mortar bedding.
- The Verge Units can be easily fitted to each tile in succession
- Uses a strong mechanical fixing method
- Provides an aesthetically-pleasing finish to your roof
- Very secure and durable
- Ease and speed of installation
- Easy to fit in all weather conditions
- Independently wind tunnel tested to comply with BS5534 requirements for mechanical fixing
- Manufactured from a high grade of robust uPVC
- A selection of ridge end caps prevents the entry of birds and large insects and aesthetically finishes the detail
- Available in many different colours
- BS 5534:2014+A1:2015
- BS EN 1991-1-4:2005+A1:2010 Eurocode 1
- NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2
- The upper end of the units are mechanically fixed into the timber overhang of the tiling battens, with the lower end fixed securely into the verge unit below
- The first verge is held in place by an eaves closure unit, with the meeting of the top two verge units covered by a ridge end cap
- Suitable for most brands and profiles of concrete interlocking tiles laid between 280mm and 345mm batten gauge
- Suitable for new builds and refurbishment projects
- Suitable for 25mm thick battens only
- Suitable for roof pitches of between 15° and 55°
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.