Manthorpe SmartVerge Universal Dry Verge Round Ridge End Cap - Slate Grey
The Manthorpe SmartVerge® Universal Ridge End Cap works in conjunction with both the Manthorpe SmartVerge® PVCu Dry Verge System and the Manthorpe SmartVerge® Linear Dry Verge System.
They provide a neat and attractive finish for most brands of round and angled concrete ridge tiles.
These Ridge End Caps provide durable protection at each end of the ridge, eliminating problems caused by water penetration.
They also prevent the entry of birds and large insects into the roof cavity.
Each Ridge End Cap is supplied with fixings and fitting instructions and can be quickly and easily fixed directly to the ridge batten(s), in all weather conditions.
- Ease and speed of installation
- Suitable for installation in all weather conditions
- Special design features to ease fitting
- Exceptionally secure and durable
- Robust uPVC material
- Provides a neat and aesthetically-pleasing finish to the verge system on your roof
- Eliminates problems caused by:
- Penetration of water
- Penetration of birds and large insects
- Supplied with fixings
- Supplied with fitting instructions
- Suitable for new build or refurbishment situations
- Compatible with most types of interlocking concrete tiles 280mm to 345 gauge
- Works in conjunction with both the Manthorpe SmartVerge® PVCu Dry Verge System and the Manthorpe SmartVerge® Linear Dry Verge System
|Compatible With||Most makes of half round, segmental, universal angle & modern ridge tiles|
|Pitch||15° to 55°|
|Roof Part||End Caps|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.