Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Verge Union - Dark Brown
The Manthorpe Verge Union for the SmartVerge® Linear Dry Verge System.
This system is designed for use with slates and interlocking plain tiles, providing an aesthetically pleasing, maintenance-free detail to gable ends.
- Strong mechanical fixing
- Mortar free
- Maintenance free
- Ease and speed of installation
- Suitable for installation in all weather conditions
- Exceptionally secure
- Manufactured using high grade, robust uPVC material
- Available in many different colours
- Independent BRE Wind Tunnel Test Report No. 237-548
- BS 5534:2014+A1:2015
- BS EN 1991-1-4:2005+A1:2010 Eurocode 1
- NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2
- A selection of ridge end caps prevents the entry of birds and large insects, and aesthetically finishes the detail
- Can be used to cover a joint where two GLV-LH or GLV-RH Linear Verge Units abut each other
- For roofs where the bottom course tiles are tilted upwards, cover the nail head and joint using a Verge Union. Hook the Verge Union around the top flange between the Linear Verge Unit and the tiles, then firmly push the Verge Union onto the joint until the clip engages with both Linear Verge UnitsCompatible with all fibre cement and natural slate tiles and interlocking plain tiles
- Also compatible with some plain tiles and concrete interlocking tiles
- Also suitable in sarking board details
- Suitable for new builds and refurbishment work
- Suitable for roof pitches of between 15° and 55°
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.