- Removes stubborn metal residue from your skin
- Bonds with, and removes, metal residues - comparison tests with industrial soaps showed that Premium Metwash removes all metals from skin, whereas other soaps leave a substantial amount of residue
- No harsh solvents/abrasives/phosphate
- Conditioners and emollients make this a great all-over body soap
- Pleasing smell
- Use Metwash after working with lead/other metals, as washing with soap and water can leave significant metal residue on your hands
- Use before eating, drinking or smoking
- Use as a hand soap, or all-over body wash
- Pour a little into your hands, work into a lather and thoroughly cleanse any skin that's been in contact with metals
- The active ingredient is neutralised by the chlorine and calcium already present in water supplies
- Mild irritant to eyes. In case of contact, rinse well with water
- Do not ingest
|Composition||Surfactants, detergents and conditioners|
|Viscosity Value||1500 - 2200 cos|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.