Milled Lead Code 6 - 1220mm x 6m (48 x 236 inches) 220kg
Code 6 lead flashing is ideal for roofs that will be exposed to harsher weather conditions, due to it's thickness. It is also ideal for older and historic buildings.
If the roof has very slow run-off or has pooling problems, moss and/or lichen, the roof will benefit from Code 7 lead, as it gives increased protection.
- BBA certified
- Manufactured to BS EN 12588:2006
- Durable, with good longevity
- 100% recylable
- Malleable and easy to shape
- Helps to weatherproof roofs
- High resistance to corrosion
- Useful for sound reduction
- Will out-perform other building materials
- Increased resistance to thermal movement
- Very thick, making it ideal for harsh weather conditions
- Increased protection against pooling, moss and lichen
|Certification||BS EN 12588:2006 compliant|