Milled Lead Code 7 - 1220mm x 6m (48 x 236 inches) 261kg
Code 7 lead flashing is perfect for roofs with moss and/or lichen growth, as well as older and historic buildings, and has increased resistance to thermal movement.
Due to it's thickness of 3.15mm, it is an ideal soluation for roofs that are exposed to severe weather on a regular basis.
- BBA certified
- Manufactured to BS EN 12588:2006
- Durable, with good longevity
- 100% recylable
- Malleable and easy to shape
- Helps to weatherproof roofs
- High resistance to corrosion
- Useful for sound reduction
- Will out-perform other building materials
- Increased resistance to thermal movement
- Very thick, making it ideal for very harsh weather conditions
- Increased protection against moss and lichen
|Certification||BS EN 12588:2006 compliant|