Milled Lead Code 7 - 300mm x 3m (12 x 118 inches) 32kg
Code 7 lead flashing is perfect for roofs with moss and/or lichen growth, as well as older and historic buildings, and has increased resistance to thermal movement.
Due to it's thickness of 3.15mm, it is an ideal soluation for roofs that are exposed to severe weather on a regular basis.
- BBA certified
- Manufactured to BS EN 12588:2006
- Durable, with good longevity
- 100% recylable
- Malleable and easy to shape
- Helps to weatherproof roofs
- High resistance to corrosion
- Useful for sound reduction
- Will out-perform other building materials
- Increased resistance to thermal movement
- Very thick, making it ideal for very harsh weather conditions
- Increased protection against moss and lichen
|Certification||BS EN 12588:2006 compliant|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.