Milled Lead Code 8 - 800mm x 3m (31.5 x 118 inches) 97kg151 Customer Reviews
Code 8 lead flashing is perfect for roofs with moss and/or lichen growth, as well as older and historic buildings. Code 8 lead is the thickest roof lead available, so it has excellent durability and greater resistance to thermal movement.
Due to it's thicker content, it is ideal for roofs that are exposed to severe weather on a regular basis.
- BBA certified
- Manufactured to BS EN 12588:2006
- Extremely durable, with excellent longevity
- 100% recylable
- Malleable and easy to shape
- Helps to weatherproof roofs
- High resistance to corrosion
- Useful for sound reduction
- Will out-perform other building materials
- Greatly increased resistance to thermal movement
- Very thick, making it ideal for very harsh weather conditions
- Increased protection against moss and lichen
|Certification||BS EN 12588:2006 compliant|