Onduline Corrugated Bitumen Sheet - Green - 950mm x 2000mm x 3mm
Tough, lightweight, easy to fit corrugated roof bitumen sheets.
Onduline corrugated bituminous roofing sheets are the environmentally friendly roofing options.
The cladding materials are made from bitumen saturated organic fibres, which make it long lasting and make the Coroline roofing sheets compatible with most commercially available construction materials.
- Budget friendly sheet roof
- Easy to cut, shape and fix
- Excellent colour retention
- Withstands wind of up to 120mph
- High insulation and sound absorbancy
- Will not rut, rot or become brittle
Suitable for garden sheds, garages, stables, agricultural buildings.
How many roof sheets do I need?
To calculate the number of sheets you need: Divide the roof width by cover width
To calculate the number of fixings you need:
- Divide the roof width by the fixing centres
- Divide the roof length by the support centres, add 3
- Multiply the 2 values together for an approximate number of fixings need
|Corrugation||95mm x 38mm|
|Guarantee||Guaranteed waterproof for 15 years (when fitted to manufacturers instructions)|
|Onduline Bitumen Roof Sheets - Fixing Guide|
|Onduline Bitumen Roof Sheets - Test Data & Certification|
|Onduline Bitumen Roof Sheets Guarantee|