OSB 3 Oriented Strand Sterling Board - 8' x 4' - 2.4m x 1.2m x 11mm
OSB3 board is a strong, versatile board suitable for structural use in humid conditions and in keeping with current construction methods of working towards healthier homes, all OSB3 panel products have been manufactured using zero added formaldehyde.
Conditioned to perform in humid environments, OSB3 is the FSC certified alternative to plywood and is suitable for both interior and exterior structural applications such as roofing, flooring, wall sheathing and hoarding.
OSB3 Grade - for structural use in humid conditions.
- A hard wearing, precision engineered wood based panel, ideal for humid structural applications
- The panel is easy to saw, drill, nail, plane or sand. Nails can be driven as close as 8mm from the panel edge without splitting
- Panels may be glued with any PVA adhesive recommended for wood, and painted with any quality wood paint system
- The panel meets the E1 requirements as stated in EN13986:2004 or class 1 of EN 300, ultra low formaldehyde
- The panel must be conditioned as per the manufacturers instructions prior to installation
|Product Type||OSB Board|